NEW NISEKO ACCOMMODATION
In an increasingly competitive market it is essential to create a unique product or service for our loyal World Snowfaris customers. This is why we have created a range of products and services to suit the needs of every type of traveler from solo boarders on a budget to the skiing family who do annual ski holidays and want something a bit more upmarket.
Our range of accommodation is hand-picked by World Snowfaris consultants who regularly visit Japan. This can have many advantages to our customers. For example:
- We know the area, ski terrain and accommodation layouts, therefore we can provide in depth knowledge to our customers and answer questions you wouldn’t find online or in the tour brochure.
- We have direct contact with hotel, lodge or chalet owners who provide us weekly availability and specials exclusive to their select agents.
- Our personable approach means you can call or email us anytime for anything with any question.
- We are a full service and ATAS accredited travel agent which means we can provide a consolidated package at the best value which includes flights, accommodation, lift tickets, travel insurance and extra activities.
- Finally, we try to be as honest and transparent as possible with you from start to finish. We go the extra mile to bring you the best service and always put the customer first.
After a successful season in Niseko we have increased our range of accommodation to give our customers more choice and keep up with the ever growing demand of the Japanese winter….You spoke, we listened!
If you are looking for something nice to suit your large group or family, we have added a range that should make you smile.
Are spacious 4 and 5 bedroom self-contained townhouses centrally located in Hirafu Village. The two townhouses can be booked together to accommodate up to 22 people or separately with the 4 bedroom accommodating up to 10 people and the 5 bedroom capable of taking up to 12 people.
Akari is an architect designed luxury ski chalet in Niseko with breath taking views of Mount Yotei. It is big enough to accommodate up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms split across 2 levels. It features an entertainment room, ski storage/drying room, private garage, open living kitchen and dining area with heated flooring throughout, full laundry services, high speed Wi-Fi and double sided stone fireplace.
We have added M Hotel to our range to keep up with demand for those looking for western style hotel rooms close to the main lifts and all the shops/nightlife of Niseko.
M Hotel is extremely good value for money and is a favourite amongst the World Snowfaris team. It has 36 rooms in total with a mixture of standard twin/double rooms and suites. The latter features king bedding, ensuite, large sofa, flatcreen TV and kitchenette.
The best thing about the above range is they are all looking good for availability throughout the peak season (24DEC – 28FEB). It is advised to book now to ensure you get your rooms secure. For more information on these properties in Niseko or our other properties in Nozawa Onsen, Hakuba, Myoko Kogen and Zao Onsen don’t hesitate to enquire by calling 1800 611 163 or emailing email@example.com