Located just a few steps away from the main ski lifts at Nagasaka Gondola and a short 10 minute walk into Nozawa Onsen main street, Address Nagasaka also boasts fully self-contained accommodation and superb mountain views from every room.
The One Bedroom Apartments are double, and the Two Bedroom Apartments have a queen bed plus a double or twins; all rooms are compact but excellent for couples or families with small children. All bedrooms are provided with super-comfy beds, fluffy duvets, aircon/heating and storage space. The apartments are all self-contained with a furnished ‘LDK’ (Living – Dining - Kitchen area) featuring a flat screen TV, ipod dock, aircon/heating and storage space. The small kitchens are well equipped with an induction stove top, large fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine and all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The Craft Room is located underneath the property, a great café and quiet après bar offering delicious snack food, real coffee and an awesome selection of craft beers from around the world. The music is not loud and it does shut early.
- Ski in / Ski out
- Literally metres away from Nagasaka Gondola
- Great for families – no carrying ski gear to the slopes!
- Compact ‘Japanese style’ apartments with spectacular views from every window.
- Self-contained with kitchen facilities.
- Easy access to The Craft Room for morning or afternoon coffees, snacks and après ski beers in a great relaxed atmosphere.